- Personal Shoppers – With several agents on hand, we are able to shop both price and product in a timely fashion. Rather than you calling several different companies to get quotes, we do that for you. We get to know you, and your needs, then we check several different insurance companies to find the best price for you. We have contractual agreements with many nationwide, reputable companies so that we can find you the best deal & the best product. We will even look at quotes you have received from other companies and help you compare.
- Reputation – When you deal with one of our agents, you can speak with friends and neighbors to get a referral. Because we know you and live in this community, our reputation matters. You aren’t speaking with a stranger who has no reason to do what he or she says. We care about how our actions reflect on us as individuals, as well as for our reputation within the business community.
- Knowledge – We aren’t sitting at our desks taking orders. When you call, we will take our past experience and knowledge and apply it to your specific situation. We will research as needed and we will share our knowledge with you.
- Service – Taking care of clients is our business. As an independent agent, we are competing with others locally and across the nation. When there is competition, service matters. When you have an issue, you speak to a real live human being who cares about the outcome.
- One Stop Shop – Independent insurance agents work with specialty companies, niche markets, and mainstream auto and home insurers. We can handle your personal and professional needs. Whether insuring your boat or your auto, your home or your life, your business or your hobby, we have the resources to cover you. All from one company, so you know who to call and can save some time.
- Community Involvement – We know the value of serving our community. It is part of what makes Vero Beach a great place to call home. Whether with the Mental Health Association or Main Street Vero, participating in fundraising events or donating our time, community involvement matters. Because we are local, we serve the community you live in. It matters.
- Local Knowledge – rather than calling a 1-800 number and hoping they understand the issues specific to you, when you call us we know what is unique about insurance in our community. We understand the flood zones, the distance to the water, the struggles over named and unnamed storms. We know the neighborhoods and where there are pitfalls when it comes to finding the best premiums. When you call us, you get the benefit of our local knowledge.
We all want cost savings and convenience, so what does your local independent insurance agent do for you that the big advertisers can’t do? Your “stuff” has been earned by you over time with your hard work. Your local agent knows you and genuinely wants to be certain that when you pay insurance premiums, your dollars are being spent effectively. So, what does your local agent do for you in exchange for the time you spend? Here are 7 reasons to consider working with an independent insurance agent, locally owned by a member of our Vero Beach community.